A5 notebook cover| TANNED
We have designed leather A5 notebook cover - portfolio with a purpose to carry your everyday essentials in order and style.
With our refillable notebook cover you can carry A5 size notebook, pencil, passport, tickets, notes, business or credit cards all in ONE place.
Handcrafted from high-quality Italian Vegetable-tanned leather, this design is all about lasting quality. With no extra lining, it's strong and sturdy, built to stick around.
Stay organized with our Luxury Leather A5 Notebook Cover - Portfolio.
- Full grain Italian Vegetable tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is one of the fanciest and priciest kinds of natural leather. It is strong, durable, has natural leather surface and real leather smell. It is dyed using tannins naturally found in plants. Only 10% of all leather produced in the world is processed using this natural and environmentally friendly leather dyeing technique.
- In time leather color gradually changes, becomes richer, and the leather itself develops a beautiful and distinct patina. The more you use, the nicer it looks.
- Fits A5 refills. Compatible with popular brands like Moleskine Large, Hobonichi A5, Leuchtturm A5, and others up to 21 cm x 14,8 cm (8.2 in x 5.8 in).
- Dimensions: 16,5 cm. x 23 cm. (6.4 in x 9 in).
- Space for A5 notebook;
- 2 large pockets for loose papers, notes, or any daily essentials;
- Dedicated pencil loop;
- 2 slots for business cards.
- Refillable design. Our refillable leather cover – portfolio is designed to last. It's crafted from strong, top-notch leather. It will be your everyday companion for a long time.
Italian Vegetable tanned leather is one of the most valuable types of leather; thus, it is more expensive. The leather is dyed using tannins naturally found in plants. Only 10% of all leather produced in the world is processed using this natural and environmentally friendly leather dyeing technique. Vegetable tanning doesn’t conceal the natural leather texture and unique markings. Leather colour, affected by the sun and wear, only intensifies in time and becomes more appealing to the eye.
We use Italian Vegetable tanned leather made in Tuscany. Only 20 tanneries have this exceptional quality sign which indicates that the leather is treated by using only vegetable-tanning extracts. Also, every skin is made by skilful master tanners following the artisan traditions as well as social and environmental standards.
All items are send out in 1-2 business days after payment is received. There are three shipping possibilities in our shop:
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING
Via regular post in cooperation with your country's official post service by registered priority airmail. Tracking number will be provided.
To EU countries items will arrive within 5-10 business days. To USA and other countries outside the European Union it will take 10-15 business days.
DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING
Via DHL Express Shipping service it will take 2-4 business days item to arrive to any country in the World. Don’t forget to write your phone number as the courier might contact you before delivery. Price 25.00 EUR.
Please note that customised or personalised items we do not accept for returns.