Travel journal/ Deep Blue
The slimmest and most versatile leather journal, designed to keep you organized in style. It is not just a writing tool, but a lifelong companion for your stories, creative ideas and any important notes.
It is called travel journal as it is compact, but can hold a lot and is best choice for traveler notes.
With space for 2 refills, it's ready to capture your thoughts and experiences. We also added an extra pocket for your passport if you use it as a travel journal, some notes, your business card or other essentials you would like to carry together. Plus, the integrated pen loop ensures you're always prepared to put a pen to paper.
Handcrafted from Italian Vegetable-tanned leather, this design is all about quality. No lining, just pure, strong, and firm leather.
- Full grain Italian Vegetable tanned leather. Vegetable-tanned leather is one of the fanciest and priciest kinds of natural leather. It is strong, durable, has natural leather surface and real leather smell. It is dyed using tannins naturally found in plants. Only 10% of all leather produced in the world is processed using this natural and environmentally friendly leather dyeing technique.
- In time leather color gradually changes, becomes richer, and the leather itself develops a beautiful and distinct patina. The more you use, the nicer it looks.
- Fits A5 refills. Fits all notebooks up to 21 cm. x 15,5 cm. (8.2 in. x 6.1 in.)
- Dimensions: 16 cm. x 23 cm.
- Additional pocket for extra notes, passport, or other essentials.
- Slot for business cards.
- Leather loop for a pencil.
- Refillable design.
Italian Vegetable tanned leather is one of the most valuable types of leather; thus, it is more expensive. The leather is dyed using tannins naturally found in plants. Only 10% of all leather produced in the world is processed using this natural and environmentally friendly leather dyeing technique. Vegetable tanning doesn’t conceal the natural leather texture and unique markings. Leather colour, affected by the sun and wear, only intensifies in time and becomes more appealing to the eye.
We use Italian Vegetable tanned leather made in Tuscany. Only 20 tanneries have this exceptional quality sign which indicates that the leather is treated by using only vegetable-tanning extracts. Also, every skin is made by skilful master tanners following the artisan traditions as well as social and environmental standards.
All items are send out in 1-2 business days after payment is received. There are three shipping possibilities in our shop:
STANDARD FREE SHIPPING
Via regular post in cooperation with your country's official post service by registered priority airmail. Tracking number will be provided.
To EU countries items will arrive within 5-10 business days. To USA and other countries outside the European Union it will take 10-15 business days.
DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING
Via DHL Express Shipping service it will take 2-4 business days item to arrive to any country in the World. Don’t forget to write your phone number as the courier might contact you before delivery. Price 25.00 EUR.
Please note that customised or personalised items we do not accept for returns.